收藏起来!外贸口语及邮件中常用的英文话术

**1.**What's the size? 多大尺寸?

90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。

**2.**What's the cubage? 体积多大?

0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。

3. What's the best/last price? 最低价是多少?

¥2.5 (Two point five / Two and a half RMB) 两块五。

4. How many designs? 有几个款式?

Three designs. 三个款式。

5. How many colors? 有几种颜色?

Three colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。

6. How many pcs one CTN? 一箱装多少件?

12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。

**7.**When shall we deliver? 什么时候交货?

**8.**Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?

**9.**30% deposit. 付30%的订金。

**10.**Only one sample here. We can't give you. 这里只有一个样品,不能给你。

**11.**Too expensive / much. 太贵了。

**12.**Any discount? 有折扣吗?

**13.**Cheaper? 可以便宜一点吗?

**14.**Show me this! 给我看看这个。

**15.**Good quality or ordinary quality? 质量好的还是普通的?

16.¥180 for a set. 180元一套。

**17.**4 pcs a set. 一套4个。

**18.**What's the minimum purchase? 最小起订量是多少?

**19.**At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。

**20.**The minimum purchase is ... units. 最小起订量是......

**21.**Can they be mixed? 可以混装吗?

**22.**Mixed packing. 混装。

**23.**Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。

**24.**Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。

**25.**I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。

**26.**Where are you from? 你是什么地方的人?

**27.**What's your name? 你叫什么?

**28.**May I have your card? 请给我一张您的名片,可以吗?

**29.**This is my card. 这是我的名片。

**30.**Stapler, please. 请给我订书机 。

**31.**Calculator, please. 请给我计算器。

**32.**Adhesive tape, please. 请给我胶带。

**33.**Here's our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。

**34.**Here's my card. 这是我的名片。

**35.**What's the material? 什么材料做的?

**36.**The cost of raw material is increasing. 原材料价格上涨。

**37.**Out of stock. 没现货。

**38.**Do you have samples? 有样品吗?

**39.**Can I buy a sample? 能买一个样品吗?

**40.**We'll give the money back when you place an order. 下单时退钱给你。

**41.**Please have a seat. 请坐。

**42.**How are you doing? 你好!

**43.**Nice/Glad to meet/see you. 很高兴遇见/见到你。

**44.**Me too! 我也是!

**45.**You are welcome! 不用谢!

**46.**Come again next time.下次再来。

**47.**Have a nice trip. 一路顺风。

**48.**Would you like some water? 要喝水吗?

**49.**You can visit our website. 你可以上我们的网站。

**50.**You can go to/visit our factory. 你可以去我们的工厂看看。

产品介绍

1. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

2. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。

3. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用于旅行或交通拥挤时。

业务范围介绍

1. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。

2. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势。

3. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。

不降价

1. If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的。

2. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰。

3. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣。

请求当代理

1. We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will

undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求。

2. With our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.

基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到50,000美金。

3. We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有素的销售队伍。

告知包装材料等

1. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.

我们的包装足够坚固,正常情况下经得起碰撞和野蛮搬装运。

2. The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.

内衬塑料袋的纸箱可以防水。

3. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.

纸箱在运输和储藏时不能和木箱混在一起,这样破损率比与木箱在一起要低。

货运通知

1. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S."Fengqing".

很高兴告知你方,订单号为 KAB/2004 的100打衬衫已由"Fengqing"号船运出。

2. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

很高兴告知你方,你们所订的货物今天已运出。

3. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.

货物将从下个月开始按月分三期运送。

索赔回应

1. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量。

2. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金。

3. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

我们愿在下批货给你18%的补偿来赔偿你方损失。

更多外贸干货及开发客户的方法,关注公众号【千千外贸干货】还有惊喜福利~

相关推荐
跨境Tool哥4 个月前
2024最新!Facebook手机版和网页版改名教程!
facebook·跨境电商·外贸·facebook运营
Hayley聊外贸4 个月前
外贸人谈单话术分享
外贸·外贸干货·外贸分享
老谭聊跨境4 个月前
Clock斗篷跟AB站,硬核技术快用起来!
跨境电商·外贸·独立站收款·支付安全·clock斗篷·ab站·独立站引流
东哥聊跨境5 个月前
跨境电商独立站:Shopify/Wordpress/店匠选哪个?
跨境电商·外贸·独立站
Hayley聊外贸6 个月前
外贸业务员如何克服打电话恐惧?
外贸·外贸干货·外贸分享
Hayley聊外贸6 个月前
如何通过有效的跟进,吸引国外客户回复?
外贸·外贸干货·外贸分享
老谭聊跨境6 个月前
2024年已过半,靠独立站赚钱行得通吗?
跨境电商·外贸·拼多多·独立站·海外掘金
podoor9 个月前
产品展示型wordpress外贸网站模板
wordpress·外贸
wmdage10 个月前
跨境电商本土化运营:深度融合本地市场,提升用户体验与市场份额
品牌出海·跨境电商·外贸·本土化·海外推广