英语电话沟通日常口语

一、接电话与开头

1. 接电话 (Answering the phone)
中文 英文 适用场景
喂? Hello? 最通用
(公司名),你好。 Good morning/afternoon, [公司名]. How can I help you? 公司正式接听
我是李明。 This is Li Ming speaking. / Li Ming speaking. 个人接听
哪位? Who's speaking, please? / Who's this? 询问对方身份
请讲。 Go ahead, please. / I'm listening.
2. 打电话开头 (Starting a call)
中文 英文
喂,请问是王经理吗? Hello, am I speaking to Manager Wang?
我找一下李华。 Can I speak to Li Hua, please?
请问是前台吗? Is this the reception desk?
我是张伟。 This is Zhang Wei calling. / It's Zhang Wei here.
我打来是想问一下... I'm calling to ask about...
对话示例

A: Hello, Sunrise Hotel. How can I help you? (你好,日出酒店。有什么可以帮您?)

B: Hi, I'd like to speak to the manager, please. (你好,我想找一下经理。)

A: May I ask who's calling? (请问您是?)

B: This is Mr. Chen from ABC Company. (我是ABC公司的陈先生。)

A: One moment, please. I'll put you through. (请稍等,我帮您转接。)


二、说明来意

1. 咨询信息 (Asking for information)
中文 英文
我想咨询一下你们的服务。 I'm calling to inquire about your services.
请问你们几点开门? What time do you open?
我想了解一下价格。 Could you give me some information about the prices?
你们有中文服务吗? Do you offer service in Chinese?
能发我一份宣传册吗? Could you send me a brochure?
2. 预约/预订 (Making an appointment/reservation)
中文 英文
我想预约明天下午。 I'd like to make an appointment for tomorrow afternoon.
我想订一个两人位。 I'd like to book a table for two.
这周五有空位吗? Do you have any availability this Friday?
我想约个时间见面。 I'd like to schedule a meeting.
能改到周三吗? Could I change it to Wednesday?
3. 咨询业务/服务
中文 英文
我想咨询一下宽带套餐。 I'm calling about your internet packages.
你们提供上门维修吗? Do you offer home repair services?
这个保修期多久? How long is the warranty?
能派人来看看吗? Can you send someone to check it out?
对话示例 - 预约

A: Dr. Smith's office. How can I help you? (史密斯医生诊所。有什么可以帮您?)

B: Hi, I'd like to make an appointment for a check-up. (你好,我想预约体检。)

A: Sure. Are you a new patient? (好的。您是初诊吗?)

B: Yes, this is my first time. (是的,第一次来。)

A: How about next Tuesday at 10 AM? (下周二上午10点可以吗?)

B: That works for me. Thank you! (可以,谢谢!)

对话示例 - 预订

A: Thank you for calling Beijing Restaurant. How may I help you? (感谢致电北京餐厅。有什么可以帮您?)

B: I'd like to book a table for four tonight at 7 PM. (我想订今晚7点四个人的位子。)

A: Let me check... Yes, we have availability. What name should I put it under? (我查一下... 好的,有位。请问预订人姓名?)

B: It's under Wang. (姓王。)

A: Got it. A table for four at 7 PM tonight. We'll see you then! (好的,今晚7点四人位。到时见!)


三、转接与等待

1. 转接电话 (Transferring)
中文 英文
我帮您转接。 I'll put you through. / I'll transfer you.
请稍等,别挂断。 Please hold. / Hold the line, please.
我帮您转给王经理。 I'll transfer you to Manager Wang.
我帮您接到人事部。 Let me connect you to HR.
2. 对方不在 (Person unavailable)
中文 英文
他现在不在。 He's not available at the moment. / He's out right now.
他在开会。 He's in a meeting.
他今天休息。 He's off today. / It's his day off.
他出差了。 He's on a business trip.
3. 留言 (Leaving a message)
中文 英文
您要留言吗? Would you like to leave a message?
我可以帮您转告。 I can take a message for him.
让他给我回电话。 Could you ask him to call me back?
我号码是138... My number is 138...
我稍后再打。 I'll call back later.
对话示例

A: Hello, may I speak to Mr. Li? (你好,我想找李先生。)

B: I'm sorry, he's in a meeting right now. Would you like to leave a message? (抱歉,他正在开会。您要留言吗?)

A: Yes, please. Could you ask him to call me back? (好的,能让他给我回电话吗?)

B: Sure. Can I have your name and number? (好的,请问您的姓名和电话?)

A: This is Zhang Wei. My number is 138-1234-5678. (我是张伟。号码是138-1234-5678。)

B: Got it. I'll make sure he gets the message. (记下了。我一定转告他。)

A: Thank you! (谢谢!)


四、听不清与确认

1. 听不清/信号不好
中文 英文
对不起,能再说一遍吗? Sorry, could you say that again?
信号不太好。 We have a bad connection. / You're breaking up.
能大声点吗? Could you speak up, please?
能慢点说吗? Could you speak more slowly, please?
我听不太清楚。 I can't hear you very well.
2. 确认信息
中文 英文
你是说周五吗? So, you mean Friday?
我确认一下,是10点对吧? Let me confirm, 10 AM, right?
能拼一下你的名字吗? Could you spell your name, please?
你的电话是多少? What's your number again?
我重复一遍,你看对不对... Let me repeat that to make sure...
对话示例

A: Hello, this is John from Tech Support. (你好,我是技术支持的约翰。)

B: Sorry, you're breaking up a bit. Could you say that again? (抱歉,信号不太好,能再说一遍吗?)

A: (louder) This is John from Tech Support! I'm calling about your ticket. (我是技术支持的约翰!关于你的工单打来的。)

B: Oh, got it! Thanks for calling. (哦,听清了!谢谢打来。)

A: No problem. So, your appointment is set for this Thursday at 2 PM. (不客气。你的预约安排在本周四下午2点。)

B: Thursday at 2 PM. Yes, that's correct. (周四下午2点,对的。)


五、结束通话

1. 结束语
中文 英文
谢谢您的来电! Thank you for calling!
有什么其他问题吗? Is there anything else I can help with?
那就这样,再见。 I'll let you go now. Goodbye.
保持联系! Keep in touch!
期待见面。 Looking forward to meeting you.
2. 常用结束句
英文 中文
Thanks for your time! 谢谢您的时间!
I'll get back to you soon. 我尽快回复你。
Talk to you soon! 再聊!
Have a great day! 祝您一天愉快!
Take care! 保重!
对话示例

A: OK, I think that covers everything. (好的,我想该说的都说了。)

B: Yes, I think so too. Thanks so much for your help! (是的,我也觉得。非常感谢你的帮助!)

A: My pleasure! If you have any more questions, feel free to call us. (不客气!如果还有其他问题,随时打来。)

B: I will. Thanks again! Goodbye! (好的,再次感谢!再见!)

A: Goodbye! (再见!)


六、常见电话场景大全

场景 1:打错电话 (Wrong number)
中文 英文
你打错了。 You have the wrong number.
这里没有这个人。 There's no one here by that name.
你确定号码对吗? Are you sure you have the right number?
抱歉,打扰了。 Sorry to bother you.

A: Hello, is this 123-4567? (你好,是123-4567吗?)

B: No, this is 123-4568. You have the wrong number. (不是,这里是123-4568。你打错了。)

A: Oh, I'm so sorry! (哦,太抱歉了!)

B: No problem. Goodbye. (没事,再见。)


场景 2:电话会议 (Conference call)
中文 英文
会议链接发你邮箱了。 I sent you the meeting link by email.
你能听到我吗? Can you hear me?
我这边有回音。 I'm getting an echo.
有人没静音。 Someone's mic is not muted.
能再介绍一下自己吗? Could you introduce yourself again?

A: Hello everyone, can you all hear me? (大家好,都能听到我吗?)

B: Yes, loud and clear. (可以,很清楚。)

A: Great. Before we start, please mute your mics if you're not speaking. (好的。开始前,如果不发言请先静音。)

C: Sorry, I had technical issues. I'm here now. (抱歉,之前技术有问题。我现在进来了。)

A: No problem. We just started. (没事,我们刚开始。)


场景 3:售后/投诉 (Customer service)
中文 英文
我想投诉。 I'd like to make a complaint.
我买的产品有问题。 I have a problem with the product I bought.
能给我个解释吗? Could you explain this to me?
我想退货。 I'd like to return this item.
能给我找经理吗? Can I speak to a manager?

A: Customer service, how can I help? (客服中心,有什么可以帮您?)

B: Hi, I bought a laptop from your store last week, but it won't turn on. (你好,我上周在你们店买了台笔记本电脑,但开不了机。)

A: I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have your receipt? (很抱歉听到这个。您有收据吗?)

B: Yes, I do. (有的。)

A: Great. You can bring it back to the store for a replacement or refund. (好的。您可以拿回店里换货或退款。)

B: OK, I'll do that. Thanks. (好的,我这就去。谢谢。)


场景 4:紧急情况/临时通知
中文 英文
我可能要迟到了。 I might be running late.
会议临时取消了。 The meeting was just cancelled.
我找不到地方,能指个路吗? I can't find the place. Can you give me directions?
出了点状况。 Something came up.

A: Hi, it's me. I'm on my way, but there's a lot of traffic. (嗨,是我。我在路上了,但堵车很严重。)

B: OK, thanks for letting me know. About how late will you be? (好的,谢谢通知。大概会晚多久?)

A: Maybe 20 minutes? I'll text you when I'm close. (大概20分钟?快到了我发消息给你。)

B: No worries. Drive safe! (没事,开车小心!)


七、电话常用语速查表

英文 中文 场景
Speaking. 我就是。/请讲。 对方找你本人时
This is he/she. 我就是。 对方找你本人时
Hold on a second. 稍等一下。 让对方等待
One moment, please. 请稍等。 让对方等待
I'll call you back. 我回你电话。 结束通话/稍后联系
Can I call you right back? 我能马上回你吗? 有事需要挂断
You're through. 接通了。 转接完成
The line is busy. 电话占线。 打不通时
It's ringing. 正在响铃。 拨号中
No answer. 没人接。 打不通时
Hang on a moment. 稍等(别挂)。 让对方等待
Don't hang up. 别挂断。 让对方等待
I didn't catch that. 我没听清。 听不清楚时
Can you put me through to...? 能帮我转接到...吗? 要求转接

八、电话礼仪小贴士

  1. 自我介绍先说清楚

    • 打电话第一句通常是:Hello, this is [你的名字] from [公司名].

    • 别只说"是我",对方可能认不出你的声音。

  2. 问对方是否方便

    • Is this a good time to talk? (现在说话方便吗?)

    • Do you have a few minutes to talk? (方便聊几分钟吗?)

    • 特别是非工作时间或突然打过去时,这句很有礼貌。

  3. 听不清时别假装听懂

    • 直接说 Sorry, could you repeat that? 完全没问题,比猜错好。
  4. 结束前确认

    • 重要信息最好重复确认:So just to confirm, we're meeting at 3 PM on Friday.
  5. 语音信箱留言

    • 如果打到语音信箱,简单说:

      • Hi, this is [名字] calling. Please give me a call back when you get this. My number is [号码]. Thanks!
  6. 时差问题

    • 如果打国际电话,先问:What time is it there? Is it too late to call?
  7. 微笑打电话

    • 虽然看不见,但微笑时声音会听起来更友好、更清晰。真的!

九、完整电话对话示例

示例 1:商务咨询

A: Good morning, ABC Company. This is Lisa speaking. How can I help you? (早上好,ABC公司。我是Lisa。有什么可以帮您?)

B: Good morning, Lisa. This is Mr. Chen from XYZ Ltd. I'm calling to inquire about your consulting services. (早上好Lisa。我是XYZ公司的陈先生。我打来是想咨询你们的咨询服务。)

A: Hi Mr. Chen, thanks for calling. I'd be happy to help. What specific information are you looking for? (陈先生您好,感谢致电。我很乐意帮忙。您想了解哪些具体信息?)

B: I'd like to know about your pricing packages and availability for next month. (我想了解一下你们的收费套餐和下个月的档期。)

A: Certainly. I can send you a detailed brochure by email. Could I have your email address? (当然。我可以把详细资料发到您邮箱。能告诉我您的邮箱吗?)

B: Sure, it's chen@xyz.com. (好的,是chen@xyz.com。)

A: Got it. I'll send that over within the hour. Would you also like to schedule a consultation call? (记下了。我一小时内发过去。您要预约一个咨询通话吗?)

B: Yes, that would be great. How about next Tuesday afternoon? (好的,那太好了。下周二下午怎么样?)

A: Let me check... Yes, we have availability at 2 PM next Tuesday. Does that work for you? (我查一下...有的,下周二下午2点有空。您方便吗?)

B: Perfect. (完美。)

A: Great! I'll send you a calendar invite along with the brochure. Is there anything else I can help with today? (好的!我会把日历邀请和资料一起发给您。今天还有什么能帮您的吗?)

B: No, that's all. Thank you so much! (没有了,非常感谢!)

A: You're welcome, Mr. Chen. Have a great day! Goodbye. (不客气陈先生。祝您一天愉快!再见。)

B: Goodbye. (再见。)


示例 2:朋友相约

A: Hello? (喂?)

B: Hey, it's me! What are you doing? (嘿,是我!干嘛呢?)

A: Not much, just watching TV. What's up? (没啥,看电视呢。怎么了?)

B: I was wondering if you want to grab dinner this Friday? (我想问你周五要不要一起吃晚饭?)

A: Friday? Let me check my schedule... Yeah, I'm free! (周五?我看看日程... 嗯,我有空!)

B: Awesome! Any place you want to try? (太好了!有想去的店吗?)

A: How about that new Italian place downtown? I heard it's good. (市里新开的那家意大利餐厅怎么样?听说不错。)

B: Perfect! I'll book a table for 7 PM and text you the address. (完美!我订7点的位子,然后把地址发你。)

A: Sounds good. Thanks for calling! See you Friday. (好呀。谢谢打来!周五见。)

B: See you! Bye! (周五见!拜拜!)

相关推荐
Mr.一2 天前
英语租车相关口语
英语
Mr.一3 天前
英语梦想相关口语
英语
旅行者5112 天前
语法深度解析:what 在宾语从句中作主语/宾语的核心逻辑
英语
张欣-男12 天前
新概念英语第一册015_Your passports please
英语·新概念英语
旅行者5113 天前
句子解析:How Tom and Polly laughed!
英语
张欣-男13 天前
新概念英语第一册011_Is this your shirt
英语·新概念
旅行者5114 天前
短语解析:Oh my!
英语
古方路杰出青年1 个月前
不聊计算机:雅思小作文同意替换与句型整理
经验分享·英语
逆境清醒1 个月前
软考高项常见英语词汇(2)
职场和发展·信息系统项目管理师·英语·计算机软考